The Attest Brand Index is a platform agnostic measure of a new overall brand equity in the snacks sector, as determined by actual customers.
What do we really mean with ‘platform agnostic’? We mean the results are not affected by any particular system of getting them, such as looking just at societal networking mentions, or search conditions. This lowers the bias and gives a more accurate perspective of a new strength in any given category.
To determine that the Health & Wellness Brand Index, we examine three things.
- Proportion of unprompted brand recall in just a named group e.g. ‘Alcohol’ ‘Fashion’ or ‘Entertainment’
- How likely a Man or Woman is to purchase your particular brand (purchase intent)
- How likely a Man or Woman is to recommend your brand (net promoter score)
Our information is gathered every quarter from an internet survey delivered to a nationally representative panel of 1,000 UK customers aged 18-65.
Top 26 Health & Wellness Brand Leaders from unprompted brand recall, ranked by Complete Brand Equity
- Holland & Barrett
- Virgin Energetic
- David Lloyd
- Fitness First
- Weight Watchers
- Nuffield Health
161 different brands were termed.
A brand needed to have only 0.5 percent of unprompted brand recall to maintain the Top 25 brands, and 1.4 percent to maintain the Top 10.
In the very best brands mapped from the Health & Wellness Brand Index, the typical brand power score is 77. Google has the most powerful at 171, although Nuffield Health has the weakest in -29.
Taking a look at the very best brands again, the typical Complete Brand Equity score is 190 (rising to 440 among only the Top 10), using Boots leading the way with a rating of 1420 thanks to its strong unprompted brand recall and considerable brand power. The median score is 80.
The general wellbeing & Wellness industry Web Promoter score is a modest 24.5%, although this increases to 37% among the top 15 brands.
This is how individuals clarified the Health & Wellness brands which came of mind during unprompted brand recall:
The Entire Report
The report comprises:
- The UK’s Top health & health brands for understanding, purchase intent and Net Promoter Score
- Overall brand strength and Complete Brand Equity index
- Industry averages and market dynamics
- Essential takeaways for the UK healthful & health industry
This report is based on a nationally representative poll of 1000 people in the UK (aged 18+), surveyed between 18th December 2017 – 20th December 2017.
Next PagePrevious Page